1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HEY the noodle, read me...

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Doger, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Doger

Doger Level 0

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    Sure am sorry about that I promise not to disagree with my superior and always to listen. I swear I'll never abuse myself and my rank. I understand that I was abusing my power as "Mayor" and I won't do it again. I promise not to disagree or argue with my superior or abuse my power. I promise.

Thank you.

Tags:
  2. A_crazed_Hobo

A_crazed_Hobo Level 30

Credit:
    ₹25.0
    Erm... I think this is on a different server then what this clan uses, but maybe Noodle will see this.

3. Cub_Nake

Cub_Nake Level 46

Credit:
    - ₹30.3
    Maybe the creative? I'm not really sure about the ranking system on there :p

4. The Noodle

The Noodle Level 48

Credit:
    - ₹66.1
    This is on the creative server.

Doger, as far as i'm concerned you showed your true nature to be an immature player. Given your reaction to simple requests personally I don't believe you would be able to function well in the rmm. Keep building on the creative server for a few days and we'll see what happens.

On a side note, if in the event you do end up being enlisted in the rmm and act in a similar manner as I have previously seen you behave you will be instantly demoted.

5. Ten_Tacles

Ten_Tacles Level 42

Credit:
    - ₹85.9
    Naaaa, fixed.

6. The Noodle

The Noodle Level 48

Credit:
    - ₹66.1
    Cheers Ten, Charles

7. sam_lawrence123

sam_lawrence123 Level 7

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    hello any high ranking RMM officials!
    is it possible to request and or actually BE transfered? from battalion to battalion? i'm trying to decide what one to join. either 3rd 4th or first. i also want to start a futuer air force. when air travel is implemented, also, navy? i would spearhead either operation,sir.

8. Legojack261

Legojack261 Level 30

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    Well, to get a battalion transfer, it needs to be approved by a higher up. And to clarify:
    3rd and 4th battalion are both engineer battalions.
    3rd build the quick structures, 4th build the grand structures
    3rd build a little more on the front lines, 4th build farther back where we need fortresses or cities, so 3rd is more likely to see a little combat, if any.
    3rd also gather materials so they mine and farm more often than the other battalions
    However, being in a certain battalion doesn't guarantee you'll be doing ONLY your job. We tend to help out with the other battalions if we're needed or in a clan-wide project.

And on another note: You shouldn't hijack threads ;)

9. The Noodle

The Noodle Level 48

Credit:
    - ₹66.1
    To transfer between battalion you need to seek permission from both an officer of the battalion your currently in and an officer of the battalion you are switching to.

On the note of thread hijacking, I realise its somewhat exciting when you first enlist and you want to find things out etc but its better to wait til your accepted, doing something wrong before your even a part of the clan doesn't bode well for your future :p

10. sam_lawrence123

sam_lawrence123 Level 7

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    thanks lego jack, sorry about the hijack-y thing. i'm new to forums in general, and feel ignored :)