What's new

Hacker on the server

Sevalus

Level 0
Apr 1, 2015
Credits
I don't know what the hackers name was but he had enabled and disabled fly for everyone on the server and after that the server crashed.

There is also a hacker on the server I think named JayJ. I was barely able to get damage on them but that might be because I had steel weapons, which have bad range.

Last edited by a moderator:

JayJ

Level 0
Apr 3, 2015
Credits
Well I'd appreciate if you'd not throw the H-word around so easily. Trying not to get damaged is kinda the point in fights and all it takes is (ab)using the longer weapon and judging the distance when your opponent is swinging.

Looking forward to more good fights! The server seems quite empty for having 30+ players, maybe the possible wipe will get people out from their bases again.

Sevalus

Level 0
Apr 1, 2015
Credits
Well I'd appreciate if you'd not throw the H-word around so easily. Trying not to get damaged is kinda the point in fights and all it takes is (ab)using the longer weapon and judging the distance when your opponent is swinging.

Looking forward to more good fights! The server seems quite empty for having 30+ players, maybe the possible wipe will get people out from their bases again.
Well I hope we get to fight again. Sorry for immediately pointing out that you were a hacker as you were moving side to side when I was initiating combat with you, sort of what people with lag hacks do.