What's new

[GSO]Kotic Jail Appeal.

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
[GSO] is a faction full of close friends who play 'this game' together. We enjoy playing on this server a lot.

Today Quicksh0t found some rumors about a dupe bug. We tested it. It worked, but it got out of hand he did the duping I didnt stop it. I simply decided to go along with it and stacked some diamond blocks in my chest. He thought it would be funny to make a diamond/Iron block house. My other closer friends Dommu and The_Hugglez didnt like this dupe idea as much. As good friends they reported us and the dupe to the staff. Me and Quicksh0t got jailed indefinitely. He decided his time was up so he trolled and spammed chat and got perma-banned.

The matter I am appealing for is my Jail appeal. I showed MadMockers every chest that had duped items. I believe we got it all. Most was in the bunker and Quicksh0ts house. He put me back in jail and told me ask for forgivness on the forums. I'm very sorry for this and will make sure it will not happen again. Hugglez and Dommu will obviously report me again if I tried anything that deals with glitches so there is no way I want to or will try to do anything like that again. <3 <3 <3 from SupremeGeneral Kotic

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Thankyou for your assistance in identifying the dupe bug and removing your items.

Due to your behavior after the incident I have decided to repeal your jail.

However next time, talk to a staff member immediately. Bugs and glitches are good for no one, and next time I will not be so lenient.