What's new

Got banned by accident today?

ewmeep

Level 14
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Post IGN here. If you KNOW you were speed attack hacking, just admit it. We WILL check before you get unbanned. You will suffer a few hours in jail, but will get unbanned.

Keishu

Level 2
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
i have a question though, but if its not your computer, and you went on mc and didnt realise that a speedhack was in use from the friend before, is that really fair for me to get baned, ?

im from Tokio but my computer is over there, i use my friends computer not realising he had hacks. please help me out here, i watched on youtube how to deleate these hacks and to clean his minecraft folder so when i loged in, it would be new and back to normal. but what i ask is, how was it my fault?

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
In11Z

It's your responsibility to make sure that you are not using client mods, not ours. Also, speed hacks are rarely on permanently, they have a toggle. As such I'm going to call bullshit.

Keishu

Level 2
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
sorry for a single spelling mistake, but you did not answer my question.

--- merged: Aug 7, 2011 at 6:27 PM ---

In11Z

It's your responsibility to make sure that you are not using client mods, not ours. Also, speed hacks are rarely on permanently, they have a toggle. As such I'm going to call bullshit.

stop calling it bullshit, its something you cant find on the computer, and is always on when you open up minecraft, ive deleated all minecraft and reinstalled it. my jar is Fresh now, be fair.

( and so what if i made a spelling mistake for Tokyo it happens)

ewmeep

Level 14
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
go appeal. only way

'be fair'

take punishment for what you did.

its only fair, even if it was a mistake

Keishu

Level 2
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
you say, even if it was a mistake, which it was and im being made fun off and treated illmannerdly by noodle, what punishment take a permanet ban for a mistake which isnt my fault..

wow i find out the hack is on my friends computer, and not mine.. why be so mean about this fucking mistake, if i wasnt telling the truth do you think id come to your fucking website and ask for an unban. think man think.

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Well I wouldn't get mad. Im certain that it is the players fault for using speed hacks whether or not he knew or not. Suck it up and just ask for the unban and deal with the jail time.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
if i wasnt telling the truth do you think id come to your fucking website and ask for an unban. think man think.

Yes actually, chances are you would. People go through this process purely as a troll. Also, stay in your appeal thread, posts in other sections concerning your appeal adversely affect your case.