What's new

Garfields ban appeal 2

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Hola,

I was banned for raiding a unclaimed base while the faction plugin was broken. It was a stupid mistake, I know. I'm very sorry, I miss this server, aggression was really the only reason i played minecraft any more. This server kinda spoiled me with the awesome staff and mostly friendly players lol.

I also wanna add something about my cuz Kaitzer, its not his fault. He came over to my house and we started playing, i went in first and i told him to follow me, and that 'advert' in our PMs we where both on the forums looking at our appeals and looking for servers to pass the time and this was the fastest way of sending me the page. We were sitting right next to each other and i didnt wanna type the site address.

If I dont get unbanned i understand, i wont make anymore attempts on trying, thank you for ya'lls time.

-Garfield32​

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
Garfield, as I understand it the admin team has more of a problem with kaitzer than they have with you. I would likely be a condition that if you were unbanned, kaitzer would not be allowed back. Would you have a problem with this?

Paradox_

Level 21
Dec 15, 2011
Credits
It would me nice to have them both back, I mean they didnt do that big of a thing. Pluse the reset of the land would make him have a new start. But heres the thing, they should have known not to break the rules. They were a major faction and should have known. I think they should have a trial or probation on the server for a while.(both, but kait would have a longer probation)

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
After much deliberation, the staff team has decided that Garfield will be allowed back on the server.​

Garfield, you should note that you are being allowed back on the basis that you do not receive any infringements. Be sure to review the rules.​