What's new

Expendablecrew, banned? Appeal

Sep 17, 2011
Credits
to whom this may apply,

I recently tried to log in to the aggression PvP server to check out the new 1.8 update. What I found was that I was banned from the server? This was a bit odd considering I have not played Minecraft since maybe the beggining of August, and I know that I did not get banned while I was playing. I asked one of my friends if he knew what was going on and he said that posted on the forums somewhere was something about my account being used to "xray hack" and something with the use of the word "fagot". Honestly I don't play Minecraft often and do not really understand hacks. Also what most upsets me was my account was used to offend players through offensive typing (I guess you could call it that). I don't really know what happened because this is all just stuff that my friend told me and that could be a lie. I know for a fact that I have not played Minecraft since August so I still don't know how my account was used to do this. Hopefully you could track this or something with server logs so that I can re-secure my account (if that is possible for Minecraft). Also i hope that you can un-ban me because I remember your server being enjoyable to be on and i really want to see what the 1.8 update is like on multiplayer.

Expendablecrew​

P.S. Hope you enjoy the letter formatting. Also it is fine if you don't un-ban me for server safety. Honestly I just want to make sure my account is secure so I would appreciate if you could find the day on which this occurred. I guess you could leave a comment on this thread?​

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Here's the thing.

HiWhO

2011-07-22 03:21:49 [INFO] ExpendableCrew [/99.91.200.248:54553] logged in with entity id 160652 at ([world] 118.5, 72.62000000476837, 151.5)

Sep 17, 2011
Credits
Thanks for the help. Wish you could have given me a date or something (assuming that I could remember). I guess I shouldn't leave my password saved on my computer. Just wanted to post this because I couldn't leave a reply on the original thread.