Not open for further replies.

ewmeep

Level 14
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]: > Any, depends on how you guys feel

Minecraft Name: > Ew

Timezone: > EST

Relevant Experience: I ran 2 maplestory servers before, as admin. I've also coded for maplestory.

I owned a server called pzcraft/derpcraft for about 2 months, pvp server w/ bukkit and around 60+ (That's an older picture, didn't take when there was 60+) players online. I ran it off a 110$/month vps/ssd(orw/e)/mcmmo. My server started to die when my host overfilled and started lagging us at little as 30 online, so I closed it. I can work with fixing, adding mods etc, for I kept this server alive by myself (longer if host didn't start to die) for around 2 months. (Also made around 500$ donations :D)

20110501_175257_48578.png

55hwjn

2njh95d

Hey,

I'm Ew. Not many of you might know me for this is only my second day playing. I do not ask to be a admin, nor mod yet, but just for that chance to be opened for me when I do get more experienced into the game.

I chose this server with a friend, because it is the only good pvp server we can find without a whitelist, that has decent amount of people and minimal lag. I think I will be staying in this server for a long time and hope to eventually be staff. My original plan was to build a nice base with my friend, and make some traps with pistons (I love making traps) but just found out that pistols glitch out.

I love being staff for servers, to help people and staff. I always keep legit gameplay in mind when I play any server. I hate to see hackers, or anyone who would potentially destroy a server. I'm a very loyal person when I get chosen, I don't go around to other servers doing the same thing, and when I found a better server, come back and ban randomly. I'm not the kind of staff who takes his powers and abuses them, I take them as a duty to watch over this server. I'll always keep a heads up on all the updates/plugins that this server has, so I can help people later on when I actually know more (Don't wanna give any false info)

I've been playing minecraft since it came out, and pvp servers ever since hmod. I also play Crossfire, Terraria and DoTA, but Minecraft comes first.

That is all for now... Thanks for reading :)

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Very nice application, have to say that your mod experience claims are far more believable than some others.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
@ewmeep

When faced with the following scenario what would you do;

Someone you trust, a long time player of our server has been fighting with an opponent who is new. The old player accuses the new one of hacking. No one else saw the event.

• Please send your answer in a personal message to me, Dannie.

ewmeep

Level 14
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Sent. Main reason I want to become a mod now is because PVP isn't my gameplay because of the server host location. I shoot arrows, come out 1-2 seconds after. I get hit from 3-7 blocks away constantly etc :\

Died way too much, can't get kills S:

Status
Not open for further replies.