Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Oh dear....how to start this?

Position Wanted: Mediators are for P*****'s Moderator

Minecraft name: Ericextreem

Time Zone: EST (NOT USA, Brazil : D)

Relevant experience MY Experience: As said...how to start this? well a great man once said "SAME TEEM" and iv'e settled MANY differences with those 2 words. I know this is hard times for the Server (Updates, Bukkit being derped, the loss of aggravate) And im gonna assume that Sea and Velocity are are gonna rise up to the position of Mod. And i'd like to join them. I feel i could fur fill the position of a Mod seeing as Erskew cant handle this himself. But, im aware that there is usually an Admin on at any given time on the server. But, i do think that once 1.9 is out and everything goes back to normal, Moderators would be needed. And seeing as the Server will be derped again for some time (1.9), i could put that creative mind of mine to work. but not minding the building of stuff, i think the event sides of stuff. And i think it will bring just a little more fun to the server

Moving along, as all applications, i have to tell you all those lies on how ive been an admin on other servers and how i coded part of minecraft. But my lover noodle will catch the lie. so, my expeirence ranges from Moderating a Free build server to being a mini Cub Nake on aggression. Im no derp, so since all the people who cheet like to say exactly what Hacks or what type of glitching there doing in the general chat. That side of moderating the server wont be easy, but manageable. And ending it on The great quote. i like saying "SAME TEEM" and actually being on the Staff team. And im on the same mission noodle is, to remove any and all D-E-R-P-S from the server.

If i see on the main page noodle replied i'll probaly be ecstatic

If Dannie replies....well....fuck

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
You misspelt "ecstatic" and applied as a Mod without being a Mediator.

My vote: No.

Also, don't spread disinformation. THE SERVER WILL NOT BE WIPED FOR 1.9

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I feel i could fur fill the position of a Mod seeing as Erskew cant handle this himself.

I've handled it so far, including while Ew was inactive and when Aggravate was busy (before being removed from his position, of course). :D

Anyways, the application is of a nice length, eric, but you've got some spelling errors (not the intended ones - 'fur fill', for example, should be fixed). You could also try and make the application a little more... official looking. ;)

Alright, well on with the positive stuff. Eric, you are a friendly person on the server as far as I've seen, and well known on the server. You have also been helpful on Aggression by what I've seen.

In conclusion, if you could fix the things I've pointed out, then I support this application.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Eric, Noodle publicly said that we are just going to regen chunks that have nothing in the, with the 1.9 chunk generation tool. Heck, you could even copy a building, regen, and paste it back in the same spot if you really want to.

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Psst Eric type it in word before you post. Eric your application seems to be that you are trying to suck up to the admins, with 'Noodle this' and 'Dannie that.'

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
I suppose i should take to what people have told. I will try myself towards a Mediator App. what has been don is done. thank you all.

P.S: if i talk like im in the Medieval times, its because we're studying that in writing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.