Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Position Wanted: Mediator

In Game Name: ericextreem

Faction: Saints

Time Zone: Eastern Standard (USA)

Reason:

Well i have noticed how hard it is to obtain the position of a moderator. I have seen ALL of the applications, and saw very well written applications that were turned down. I reconsidered applying, and after a week i decided to apply.And also i am online mostly nights. When mods and admins are offline. I am nearly nocturnal LoL.

As i just stated, i am on when most mods are offline. and me (and many others) are tired of

being spammed when a mod is offline. i am on always during the night. so i would be able to

cover the server more. im never afk. and i am very attentive when a problem is stated

I understand fully how high of a standard a mediator is. The level is very high.

I have moderated servers before. 4 to be exact (one of them being the minecrap.net server). And i am a reliable person. I have played and been with bowlofnoodles for over a month. And i am in love with this server. The amount of time the admins and mods put in match mine. As a med they have very fun things with all the members. I have alot of experience with almost all of your plugins (Permissions, Factions, actions, World Guard, iConomy, BigBrother, AutoSave, iChat) and if any i dont understand, i am a very fast learner. I am a junior in high school. And i have a 3.4 GPA. I run track as a Varcity 200m runner. I play all the time pretty much. And i think ive got what it takes to be a mediator. I have helped new players in the server alot. I enjoy helping people and making friends. If someone tries to attack me or call me out, alot of the people will probably back me up. I enjoy socializing with all people and never be mean unless someone is being a d***** bag and is an annoyance to everyone. i play with all of fun in me. as why i would only like to be a mediator.

I can and will provide evidence that i have worked with java and some of the plug ins.

ounce again i understand how high of a standard i will be held at.

Contact me at ericextreen@gmail.com. and thats not a typo it is ericextreen@gmail.com

or contact me in Game

i really hope you consider me to your server.

thank you, and goodbye :)

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Just making sure, this application is for a Mediator posisition correct?

Meaning you'll have the essentials moderator commands and you'll be able to play the game as you would normally.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Going to put this application on hold. Our staff selection is currently loaded with as many as we would like. We wont lock this thread though, as you may want it when there are spots open.

- The Administration Team