What's new

ericextreem leaving.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Hello, all

before you ask, NO i am not leaving forever. But i will be gone for a few days (4 or 5 at most).

Recently, My grandma (93) had a heart attack.She lived but, she is in a state of ill, herefore i am leaving my computer behind to go and help for the recovery. Really thats all i have to say to you all. I just wanted to tell you guys why im gonna be gone for a while.

As for my mediator duties,

this doesnt help my chances of staying as one of the 3 permanent meds. But, vdubbs, tanja, snowy, and mark can handle Mediator situations fine without me.

So, Bye...for now

<3

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Good luck Eric<3

And this doesn't effect your chances at all with the Mediator picking.

It's a real life crisis and has nothing to do with a silly game ;)

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Good luck Eric. Hope your grandma has a quick recovery.

Don't worry about Mediator, I am sure Tanja and the rest of the staff have your back to make you you get a fair shot when you get back :)

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
See you hopefully soon, all being well Eric. I wish your Gran good health and good recovery mate. No doubt most of us here will be thinking of you at this moment and wish you the best. Worry not for the game but for yourself and your Gran and leave the game to us ;-) Take care, this is most important.

Regards,

Dakry.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Take care friend

Thank you sam. very much appreciated.

Good luck Eric<3

And this doesn't effect your chances at all with the Mediator picking.

It's a real life crisis and has nothing to do with a silly game ;)

tanja, thank you. And i know, but i still worry.

very much appreciated <3

Good luck Eric. Hope your grandma has a quick recovery.

Don't worry about Mediator, I am sure Tanja and the rest of the staff have your back to make you you get a fair shot when you get back :)

Thank you M1. and i hope so to.

Also knowing that, thats less worrying for me.

See you hopefully soon, all being well Eric. I wish your Gran good health and good recovery mate. No doubt most of us here will be thinking of you at this moment and wish you the best. Worry not for the game but for yourself and your Gran and leave the game to us ;-) Take care, this is most important.

Regards,

Dakry.

ahh Dakry. thank you very much. and for thinking of me, dont try and make me feel better haha. the game shall be dealt woth me, or not

Regards,

Eric

:)

Durp totally not picking you now, I mean who has a real life huh?

Your mom has quite a life...you must not know alot about her.

SAME TEEM.

Thank you. all of you : )

And to all may i add, i still will be on the forum. at those rare moments that i have access to my laptop(a Netbook. no mc from that piece of shit).

So, farewell.

Plane leaves at 12:00