What's new

Dragon*Con Journal

TheMasterMan

Level 7
May 18, 2011
Credits
(Day 0)

As I woke up in a recliner this morning at my aunts, I hear my 5 year cousins loling their heads off at 6 am, then they went to school, and at 6 (10 hours until we got to the hotel) we checked in at the sheraton, and the dragoncon had started, as soon as we checked in I saw a guy with a "Apeture Science" tshirt on and got all giddy for the times I would be having later on. I have a uncle who is a inker for marvel comics, so I get to hang with a "star" at dragoncon, and now after I went to go eat chineese at a cajun resturant, I sit here with my steampunk hat and mountain dew and write what you have just read. Hoping my parents dont mix my Mt Dew Whiteout with vodka. Thank you Atlanta for these great times

Edit: After I posted I went and hung out with Karl Kesel, a Marvel Comics Inker/Writer and ended the night watching Bones, oh and my false name at Dragon*Con is "The Noodle"

(Day 1)

Today we all went swimming then went to a true blood seminare (a new vamp show) and went to Karl Kesels stand and found out that his most expensive peice was a original spiderman layout for $300. Then on the way back my cousin sprained his ankle and I had to carry him 2 blocks to our hotel. Now we leave for a Star wars tatooing and art session by Karl and after will go to a WWE style fight till 9 when I might come back on, and more might happen at teh night hours

TheMasterMan

Level 7
May 18, 2011
Credits
(Day 2-5 driving)

Now we are goin home, sorrry I didn't post after day one, no time to spare, on Con news I got a few comics signed by Karl, Was in a costume for the old budweiser frogs (I was frank the lizard), and left for my way back to NY, I am now currently posting this from the worlds largest supermarket, Jungle Jims (oh and can somebody post something on this thread!?)

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Sounds like a lot of fun! (Sorry for being corny but you just asked someone to post not what to write. lol)

TheMasterMan

Level 7
May 18, 2011
Credits
But now I start school tomorow, and football, so I will only be on from 6-8:30 on days I am with my mom and hopefully my dad soon, and only days that I am not playing xbox, so I might not be as frequent as I was before