down server october 30, 2010

Matt_SC2

Level 1
Oct 23, 2010
so i was playing minecraft on Rmm server and then i wasnt alloud to play it saids when i get to the ip and put it in it says "refused".
does anyone know anything about it?

Josrence

Level 44
Jul 23, 2010
Igloos and polar bears
sameteem.com
The only thing that sucks is that we will have to travel a really long distance to see biomes in action. It won't be easy since we've already travelled really far for Freebuild city and people's secret and personal islands, etc.

Gielnor

Level 39
Jul 4, 2010
According to Charles, he's explored in every direction for twenty minutes using speedhax. So chances are we will never see a new biome on this map. THANKS CHARLES D:<

Interesting note: Firefox spellchecker does not recognize the word "biome".

Legojack261

Level 30
Jul 30, 2010
Gielnor said:
According to Charles, he's explored in every direction for twenty minutes using speedhax. So chances are we will never see a new biome on this map. THANKS CHARLES D:<

Interesting note: Firefox spellchecker does not recognize the word "biome".
CCCCCHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRLLLLLEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

Ah well, I think the biomes are a little too small anyways. We can always wait until Notch fixes and expands the smoothness and area of biomes, respectively.
Right now, I feel they look a little strange, seeing a medium-sized patch of snow with a tiny desert in the distance.

Josrence

Level 44
Jul 23, 2010
Igloos and polar bears
sameteem.com
lol! Roze, Zhatt, Emerald and I found some failchunk generation out in the middle of no where. Missing chunks and completely vertical cross-sections of mountains with snow and sand. However, I don't know where it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)