What's new

Dark Souls ?

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Isn't that the game that gets harder the worse you do at it?

Any good?....

No. It gets harder as you progress. Bosses get harder, and on your second playthrough EVERYTHING is harder.

If you gett cursed your HP goes down half, then down by a fourth, until you only have an eighth of your original health >.>

Its hard to get cursed though. But GREAT game, on my second playthrough now.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Not at all. I played Skyrim over 80 hours and will never play it again. Dark souls gets more and more fun, I think you're just mad cause its too hard for you. Dark Souls has amazing enviorments (Ash lake, Anor Londo, etc.) you get make massive changes to the actual game(Anor Londo light, Dark Anor Londo), awesome boss fights, great music, crazy playthrough value, huge diversity of creatures, crazy secrets, secret BOSSES, and tons more. Skyrim is a shitty version of Oblivion. Gay shout system, same races, shitty story, good music, same creatures, its the same thing. Gets boring after the first week.

So fuck you, your argument is invalid.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Oh, I get it, too hard for you. Getting lifted by a giant black bird, and falling of a balcony driving your sword into a dragon is complete shit. Too hard for you, lolpussy.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Talking to Jaime, but you should. Its pretty difficult, JUST DON'T GIVE >.< I actually rage quitted for a couple weeks, and got back to it, one of my favorite games now.