What's new

danielrulz35 jail appeal

danierlulz35

Level 1
Jul 25, 2011
Credits
link to glitch report:http://aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/danielrulz35-exploiting-glitches.185/

Hi in danielrulz35 and i was jailed for 48 hours recently for breaking a protected wall to get to someones chest and i was demoted jailed and i can not be promoted for 1 week. I think that the 48 hour jail should get reduced since well 48 hours is a very long time since it only counts while you are in-game also u have demoted and made it so i may not be promoted again for some time which is already a large punishment in its own (no pistons and everyone looks down on pvt's as noobs).

Thx for reading Danielrulz35

ewmeep

Level 14
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I'm not gonna decrease the time but, on the other note, I think breaking through walls are fine. You're trying to raid after all, and if the other party can't protect over their chests with a simple dirt on it, it's fully their fault. I don't really think it's an exploit. But again, that's just IMO.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
I'm not gonna decrease the time but, on the other note, I think breaking through walls are fine. You're trying to raid after all, and if the other party can't protect over their chests with a simple dirt on it, it's fully their fault. I don't really think it's an exploit. But again, that's just IMO.

Ew, I think he worded that wrong. The chest was actually inside my wall which is protected by faction land protection. If Danielrulz35 broke the wall in his territory, I wouldn't complain. The wall was in my faction territory so it is obvious he used a glitch to access my chest THROUGH my wall.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Daniel, your jail time will not be decreased. This thread demonstrates that you in fact did know exactly what you had done when you asked in game to be unjailed. Lying to a staff member is a serious offence.

danierlulz35

Level 1
Jul 25, 2011
Credits
i did not know at the time i asked and thanks for defending me ew. also is there any way i can check my time in jail left if not u should get a plugin that does that.