What's new

Cobalt now available to download

Cobalt is available to download for Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Steam for Windows. It costs $19.99 / £15:99 / €19.99. Stop reading this and download it right now!

Still here? OK - here’s some information to help you make a more informed decision.

Our new launch trailer!

A copy-and-pasted description from our Steam store page

“Forget everything you’ve learned about combat. Cobalt’s slo-mo mechanic lets you perform moves that other games can’t comprehend. Discover the secrets of a distant colony in a cosmic campaign, take on challenges and rule the leaderboards, or face off against others in local and online multiplayer.”
A press-release type thing

STOCKHOLM, Sweden, January 2nd, 2016.

Leading developer of video games and reasonable, friendly people, Oxeye Game Studio, are delighted to premiere COBALT - an awesome video game published by Mojang AB, creators of Minecraft.

Jens Bergsten, developer on Cobalt said: “I’m super excited. I’m not sure if it’s a spoiler or not, but the ending of the story has potential to put Cobalt into ‘cult classic’ status.”

“It’s great that the game is finally done,” said Daniel Brynolf, another developer on Cobalt.

“I don’t quite know what I’m going to do with the rest of my life,” said Pontus Hammarberg, yet another Cobalt developer. “I’ll probably continue to work on Cobalt.”

Now go download! Have fun! See you online!

Owen - @bopogamel

Continue reading...