What's new

Abuse Buried admitting to abuse login logout to go trough roofs

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
How did you know i was talking to you? I could have been talking in faction chat. I swear you are so desperate to get me banned/jailed for anything you can.

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
cSugS.png

Buried, your jail is being extended from 1 hour to 5 hours since I had to mute you ingame.

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
I don't see how logging in and out is proof of me cheating. Did you even see where i was when you jailed me? Or did you just jail me without proof as usual? Also i don't see why i was given an extra 4 hours for trying to talk to you about why i was jailed. You're as reasonable as a rock.

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
Buried, remember when you lot were trying to get rmm banned and claiming rmm favouritism?

I'll say it with my finnish friend, beasted.
Yeah but the thing was you guys we're actually getting away with alot of bullshit and everyone knew it. I don't feel like starting a flame war about RMM because i know the admins will always have you guys by the dick.

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
I think Taco is jelly of Buried and tries hard to get him ban. Also taco you should try going in water because it seems obvious to me that you're always so pissed because you're on fire and the pain makes you rage. Also to Buried you got Beasted. There's only one admin who is actually a good one on the server and it's me so give me back my rank or suffer painfully under my cataclysm.