What's new

Browser Wars v2

maqzek

Level 6
Mar 11, 2011
Credits
I take it upon myself to make another thread for browser wars because certain staff member decided to close the previous thread for reasons unknown to me, even though the thread is in off-topic forum and all posts in the thread were on topic.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Given that some of our members have visual impairments, and your text is not reader compatible, this is your last warning. And yes, this is my main problem with your style of writing.

maqzek

Level 6
Mar 11, 2011
Credits
Given that some of our members have visual impairments, and your text is not reader compatible, this is your last warning. And yes, this is my main problem with your style of writing.

so ur disregardin my impaitments becuz of othr membr imapirmnts? niec discrimination goin der

dis is als0 wrong topic 2 talk bout dis, if u hav sumtin bout my typbn ability, use complaint forum or pm

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
A visual impairment is a legitimate disability, when you can provide a medical certificate stating that you do in fact have a disability that affects your ability to post using legitimate English spelling you will be unbanned.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
This thread is being removed from public view, I did not lock the previous topic if our genius friend had looked, I just declared the HTML5 discussion over.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Ok I will give Chrome one credit, it runs faster on my PIII server system. every other system in the house there is no difference I can detect between Chrome and Firefox.

(so Chrome opens faster if you are system limited, but Opera opens even faster on the PIII system, so :p )

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Actually scrap that, Firefox just loads slowly because I fudge pack it with plugins >.< Whereas in Chrome all I use is NotScript and Ad Block Plus. Argument invalid. I still like chrome because of it's google account integration though.