What's new

Base somehow raided ?

Cam

Level 1
Jan 15, 2012
Credits
My base was raided, all of the chests were emptied and they somehow broke through a wooden front door and then a steel door in the middle of my base. All of the land was definitely claimed so breaking in was impossible. Please help me solve this as I have had to rebuild my base on 3 occassions due to my land being "unclaimed".

Flotsam Gun

Level 10
Dec 26, 2011
Credits
The way they got through is allying you. Allies have perms to open doors and break blocks in your territory.

BTW it might have been me that raided you :p

Cam

Level 1
Jan 15, 2012
Credits
Seriously, why have people got such an attraction with killing me, raiding me and generally pissing me off. All I want to do is build a god damn base and I have everyone up my ass. Someone is now going to post my base coordinates in a thread. I might as well quit the server its utter shit for new players.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
... Welcome to a PvP server!

Also as said, these new permissions allow friendly groups to edit your territory, read that thread and make sure you tighten that up, or not truce anybody. Also make sure you put a block ontop of chests to disable them (from people who can't edit your territory)