What's new

Barrylm16-Jail Appeal

Barrylm16

Level 3
Jan 4, 2012
Credits
I would like to get out of jail. Ihave ben put in jail because Isupposedly used an unallowed X-Ray Hack. However, Idid nothing of the sort. I will explain. I climbed down the ladder of my base, and when I got down a small part of the land was x-rayed. This happens to me from time to time, because of lag. (I had lagged out quite a few times that day..) So, i said this because i had never had such a big spot of it. and i quote: "Hahahahaha I have X-Ray for some reason lol" and later I was jailed. I dont know how to find hacks, OR download tex. packs or mods, much less use them. I sincerely hope you will unjail me. -Barrylm16

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
You have been unjailed as this is a known issue (and something that happens to myself from time to time).

However you have been left muted for a day.

The rules are quite clear about appeals, they come to the FORUM. You said that you could not register for an account, which was obviously false.

Next time don't say you have x-ray. That was fucking stupid.

Barrylm16

Level 3
Jan 4, 2012
Credits
I wasnt getting email after a pretty long while, so i thought that account wasnt working. Then, i looked up and at end it said i put another period. So, i didnt lie....just before i posted my appeal i found out

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I said one day.

Any attempts to bypass the mute will result in further jailing.

Deal with your punishment, and next time maybe don't ignore the staff saying to appeal on the forums.

Barrylm16

Level 3
Jan 4, 2012
Credits
I said one day.

Any attempts to bypass the mute will result in further jailing.

Deal with your punishment, and next time maybe don't ignore the staff saying to appeal on the forums.

I thought the forums WAS minestatus. Sorry.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Well I will warn you, Keep out of other appeal threads that you don't belong in, and only make one Appeal thread for each event. If not I will gladly remove your forum privileges and your punishment can stay how it is on the server.

I vote no on your appeal due to you making three threads in the matter of about a day on this, and posting in and bumping several other appeal threads that you had no business being in.