What's new

banned

Donavyn

Level 2
Sep 7, 2011
Credits
um hello i told my 1 faction member about another server and they banned me for advertising could i be unbanned? i need to take care of ma faction Eragon:)......please?

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Moved to correct section.

You suggested your faction should move to another server, got banned, joined the advertised server and then decided you wanted to come back.

You don't seem very enthusiastic, apologetic or aware of what you have done.

Read this.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
28s99c6

I'm so sorry our server is so boring!

You must be happy that we have banned you so that you no longer have to play here.

You also lied in your application. You told your entire faction about it.

No, not in this log, but in the logs there are records of you PMing altios as well as telling others.

Maybe you should think before you lie to Admins, fuck off.

--- merged: Sep 23, 2011 at 5:25 AM ---

AZENVOLT has been made faction Admin, as he was the only moderator. Your faction is fine. Next time read the damn rules.

MostlyHuman

Level 0
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
Oh Ruddy hell DNA..Think before you speak...(Cambar from Eragon) So..Anyway..The only problem I now Foresee is that AZENVOLT is never really on.. Unless he's on while im not..

Edit: Ty Tom. Oh also...what about the items he had....are they gone or no? (Don't need an answer for this one if i'm seeming a bit greedy...just wondering).

Donavyn

Level 2
Sep 7, 2011
Credits
nonono u dont get wat i mean i am keeping ma faction there adn ive made more on other servers i wanted to ecpand and bring 1 of ma faction members wit me please un ban me :(

Donavyn

Level 2
Sep 7, 2011
Credits
guys....... im sorryit wont happen again im just gonna start new faction new people all that im sorry and if ure this bitter ull be happy to know it didnt work out on da other server and if ure not bitter please unban me i wont do it again

--- merged: Oct 24, 2011 at 2:58 PM ---

AND BYE THE WAY I NEVER LEFT AGGRESSION I ALWAYS FREEKIN STAYED I NEVER ''MOVED'' ONLY EXPANDED

--- merged: Oct 24, 2011 at 2:59 PM ---

AS TO THAT THIS SERVER GOT BORING IT WAS BECAUSE NOT ENOUGH MEMBERS ARE EVER ON THATS Y IM STARTIN ANEW

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
DNA, I got banned for the same reason too. One reason I'm only temp banned is that you make yourself be proper. Yelling and raging ain't gonna cut it.