What's new

Ban appeal for handyman124

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2011
Credits
I dont know what i did.. If i "griefed" I didn't mean to because right next to staff zone i was collecting sandstone but idk if that is griefing because it is resources.

Name on banned server/utility: Handyman124

Reason for ban: I guess i griefed next to staff zone but i didn't know i wasnt aloud

What you have done/will do to fix this: I will do what they want me to do to fix it

Person who banned you: I dont know

Any other notes: I didn't know that it was illegal in that certain area and i wont do again

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
A member of the Aggression server recorded you fly hacking, an admin has reviewed this video and found it to be a legitimate case of fly hacking and not just random lag (probably after reviewing the anti-fly plugins as well). You were promptly banned by the admin "Echo419".

The ban will maintain for the following reasons

-Fly hacking is a serious offense, were it a minor offense like what you claimed in your post we could let it slip this one time.

-I am a moderator and therefore cannot lift this ban since it was issued by an admin.

-You posted in the wrong forum (not really a reason, but I'd like everyone to know that a ban on the aggression server will not be revoked if you post in a different forum)

For future ban appeals pertaining to the aggression server please use http://aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/

You may still appeal to have Echo419, The Noodle or DannieP unban you, however if you truly were fly hacking and the anti-fly hack plugin caught it, it's very unlikely that you will be unbanned.

-Aggravate

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
First off, post on the right site. Second, don't lie to a moderator, we have video proof of you doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.