What's new

AWhite__Guy's Mediator Application

AWhite__Guy

Level 28
Jul 13, 2011
Credits
So after consideration by the Administration of the Aggression PvP server, I have decided to apply for the mediator position inside this document. I believe that my last application was not long enough, and I needed to expand more.

Here it is. hope you enjoy:D

As Stephen Covey once said, "Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out." and since I've heard that, I have tried to live it in my life. As an effective leader, I have put the people of your server first. From welcoming them to showing them the ropes to even creating a faction for them! I have never abused or taken advantage of an admin, or a moderator. I have even made acquaintances with the staff, talking to them on Teamspeak. The quote also says about Effective management, which I have also attempted on this server. I have showed this by reporting spammers, hackers, and killing people when they got too close:D .

I think I would be a good mediator because I am Trustworthy, Strict when I need to be, and Nice:). I have never lied to anyone on the server to this day, and I keep my promises in trade and many other things. I have made friends with almost everyone in the server, except for COUGH Gomlv COUGH, and have done my best to keep them my friends. I have even nominated Valetino for a promotion!

I also think that I could be a good mediator because I am strict when I need to be. I am strict when it comes to excessive spawnkilling, racism, excessive swearing, spammers, hackers, and exploiters. I know when to bring down the hammer, and know when to lift it up. I have seen many spammers, and screenshotted and reported them. I have noticed some racism in the chats (i.e against African-Americans, Jewish people, and Asians) and I want that to stop. And I feel that as a mediator I could actually stop that from happening, rather than just watch it happen.

And my final reason for me applying for a mediator is because I'm nice. I've only made one enemy so far, GoMlv, and we resolved it yesterday. I am also very active in trade. I am also active in the teamspeak, talking and telling everyone to get on it.:) I am also very patient with the derps that get on teamspeak, and eventually befriend them. I have left my faction as only needing one requirement, so new people are allowed to join and talk with us.

Thank you for personaly considering me as a Mediator. I hope you consider me.

Thank you.

Mitchell First

Contact me either in reply or PM. If i do not respond, please email me at mitchellfirst@pacbell.net.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Lol, the font never changed back after the quote was finished. Looks just a bit awkward, and actually made me think your entire application was one giant quote.

AWhite__Guy

Level 28
Jul 13, 2011
Credits
oh.:( well ill do something one sec

So after consideration by the Administration of the Aggression PvP server, I have decided to apply for the mediator position inside this document. I believe that my last application was not long enough, and I needed to expand more.

Here it is. hope you enjoy:D

As Stephen Covey once said, "Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out." and since I've heard that, I have tried to live it in my life. As an effective leader, I have put the people of your server first. From welcoming them to showing them the ropes to even creating a faction for them! I have never abused or taken advantage of an admin, or a moderator. I have even made acquaintances with the staff, talking to them on Teamspeak. The quote also says about Effective management, which I have also attempted on this server. I have showed this by reporting spammers, hackers, and killing people when they got too close:D .

I think I would be a good mediator because I am Trustworthy, Strict when I need to be, and Nice:). I have never lied to anyone on the server to this day, and I keep my promises in trade and many other things. I have made friends with almost everyone in the server, except for COUGH Gomlv COUGH, and have done my best to keep them my friends. I have even nominated Valetino for a promotion!

I also think that I could be a good mediator because I am strict when I need to be. I am strict when it comes to excessive spawnkilling, racism, excessive swearing, spammers, hackers, and exploiters. I know when to bring down the hammer, and know when to lift it up. I have seen many spammers, and screenshotted and reported them. I have noticed some racism in the chats (i.e against African-Americans, Jewish people, and Asians) and I want that to stop. And I feel that as a mediator I could actually stop that from happening, rather than just watch it happen.

And my final reason for me applying for a mediator is because I'm nice. I've only made one enemy so far, GoMlv, and we resolved it yesterday. I am also very active in trade. I am also active in the teamspeak, talking and telling everyone to get on it.:) I am also very patient with the derps that get on teamspeak, and eventually befriend them. I have left my faction as only needing one requirement, so new people are allowed to join and talk with us.

Thank you for personaly considering me as a Mediator. I hope you consider me.

Thank you.

Mitchell First

Contact me either in reply or PM. If i do not respond, please email me at mitchellfirst@pacbell.net

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Going to put this application on hold. Our staff selection is currently loaded with as many as we would like. We wont lock this thread though, as you may want it when there are spots open.

- The Administration Team

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Going to have to decline this now, it's been open for a while and it seems we're happy with our current Mediators.

This and you don't spend as much time as you used to on our server.

Aggression | Administration