Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits

TL;DR?

Click here: https://sameteem.com/teamspeak/makechannel

Free TeamSpeak Channels for All Members, Free TeamSpeak Server to Join!

Need an alternative to Discord? Want to take back your privacy? Demand the absolute highest audio quality you can get? You've come to the exact right place, you can now automatically make your own private TeamSpeak channels on our UK TeamSpeak server, anyone is welcome to make a channel, and it is completely FREE of charge.

Is TeamSpeak Free?

Yes, the TeamSpeak client is 100% free for anyone to download on PC, Mac, or Linux, the mobile apps do cost a small amount from their respective app stores, Additionally, our TeamSpeak server is completely free for anyone to use with any client, you can download TeamSpeak from https://teamspeak.com/en/?utm_source=sponsor&utm_campaign=sameteem You can even run TeamSpeak on a Raspberry Pi using the great box64 recompiler.

So How Do I Get a Free TeamSpeak Channel?

If you're already signed up to the site, simply click the link above and fill in the form. If you're not signed up you will need to quickly sign up to the site to use the form, sign-ups are free for anyone, we support logins through many major gaming platforms such as Steam so it should be extremely easy for you. You can see your rank and other users ranks at https://sameteem.com/teamspeakranks/stats/

https://teamspeak.com

After you've successfully submitted the form your channel will be made automatically on the server, you will also receive an email with important information about the channel, such as a recovery key in case you lose access to your channel, so please save it in case you need to recover your channel in the future. Connect to the server and your channel will be near the bottom of the channel list, near the AFK room.

What is TeamSpeak?

TeamSpeak is a text and voice communications system that allows thousands of users to text chat, talk, and play games together. TeamSpeak uses decentralised servers to allow everyone to have a private server free from spying by companies who want to harvest your data. TeamSpeak also has one of the lowest latency voice protocols in the world. All data sent to and from our servers is encrypted with the strongest possible encryption, to stop anyone from spying on your communications. Please note that not all servers offer this encryption but we believe that the encryption is a right for all our users and we force it globally.

Is TeamSpeak Secure?

TeamSpeak is very secure! The program uses top-of-the-line encryption using AES, and the server has no way of knowing what you're talking or typing about.

How Old Is TeamSpeak?

TeamSpeak was first released on 26 August 2002, and the company was founded in 2001, it has evolved over time into the great product we use today. It's age should show you that TeamSpeak is not going to disappear any time soon.

Where Do I Download TeamSpeak?

You can download TeamSpeak here
https://teamspeak.com

Press the “Downloads” button at the top of the page and select the version of TeamSpeak that corresponds to your system and install it. After you’ve installed TeamSpeak you can connect to the server by opening TeamSpeak and pressing Connections => Connect, and then entering the server address “sameteem” and pressing “Connect”. If you have an older TeamSpeak client (pre 3.10) you will need to use ts.sameteem.com instead of the server nickname, pre 3.10 clients do have multiple vulnerabilities so we would suggest you upgrade so you can enjoy the best experience.

Is There TeamSpeak 3 Dark Mode?

Download the addon here https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/4a834709-3315-4c53-a80d-b09efd03fce2
If you're still having trouble take a look here https://tldrtips.com/how-to-get-teamspeak-3-dark-mode/

Is There TeamSpeak 5 Dark Mode?

A dark theme is built into TeamSpeak 5, you do not need to download anything to use it, simply edit your client options and switch to it.

How Much Do These TeamSpeak Channels Cost?

It is completely FREE! Channels are free for life and we will never charge for access. The Public Lobbies are also free for anyone to use and cost nothing. We are purely supported by advertising and/or donations on the site.

Can I Get A Sub-Channel in My Channel?

Yes, users have permission to make their own sub-channels, alternatively please message an admin (Admins have red ST logos next to their name) to get a channel made. There are limits to the number of channels you can make but exceptions can be made for regular users/gaming groups that need an extended amount of channels.

Can I get my channel moved further up the TeamSpeak channel list?

Not at this time, but unused channels are removed so your channel will move up the list naturally, as time progresses, we usually delete old channels at the start of the month when there has been no channel admin activate for at least 2 months, but if your channel is removed you are more than welcome to make a new channel again, being inactive does not ban you from making channels.

Do You Support the Opus Music Codec?

Yes! Please feel free to use any available channel codec and/or quality you like. Recently TeamSpeak has removed the option to use Speex so sadly that codec is unavailable but it has been replaced by the superior Opus codec, which is actually a newer and updated version of Speex, hopefully, with this change, it moves us one step closer to having a TeamSpeak Web Client.

Do you support putting passwords on the channel?

Absolutely, you’re free to make your channel as public or as private as you want, you can put a password on your channel during the channel creation process or by joining your channel, right-clicking it, and pressing "Edit Channel", in the window that appears you can set a password and press OK. Please make secure passwords to stop any trolls from easily guessing your password, you can use a service such as https://passwordsgenerator.net/ . TeamSpeak has the option to save channel passwords in the settings under the Security tab, just tick the option, therefore you can make a long password without having to remember it easily.

Who Do I Speak to for Help or Support?

Please leave a reply or thread here if you need help and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, please speak to any of the admins or helpers on the TeamSpeak server (red or cyan ST logos next to their names) and they will assist you if possible.

Can I Put a Music/Radio Bot in my channel?

We have no problem with you doing that, please go ahead. However, if the bot is used to annoy other people in other channels the bot will be banned. If your bot will be using the same IP as you, please ask the admins for an IP exemption so you will be able to connect to the server properly. We do not specifically ban any bot software on the server so please feel free to use whatever bot you like.

Do You Allow VPNs?

Yes, as long as it is not used to abuse server functionality or users, some free and/or highly abused VPN providers may be automatically banned during server floods so please bear that in mind. If your VPN IP is blocked by us please message an admin on the site and we can see about removing the ban on the IP/making an exemption.

Are there any limits to what I can do in my channel?

There are no limits to users, channel quality, or channel content, as long as it’s legal, just don’t harass other users. There is a limit to file uploads and we reserve the right to delete files at any time, copyrighted material is not allowed on the server and will be removed without notice, we also reserve the right to ban users who repeatedly upload copyright materials.

How Do I Edit My Channel?

Please connect to the server, then join your channel, after you've joined your channel you can right-click it and press "Edit Channel", you'll then be able to change all the settings of your channel, if there is an option you would like set that you cannot edit please contact a member of staff who will assist you if they are able, Voice Data Encryption will never be disabled under any circumstances.

How Do I Get a Higher Rank?

User ranks are automatically assigned and upgraded to users based on their active time, this does not mean the time you are connected to the server, but actually doing things on the server, such as talking and typing. Doing things while in the AFK channel does not count towards your active time. If you abuse the system your time and rank will be reset to zero.

How Do I Get a Special Event Rank?

Simply be on the server during the day the event is happening to get a special Holiday server group, our specially designed bot will add you to the user group as long as you are on the server at the time. Special events usually include Christmas, Easter, and Halloween, although we will have random extra events throughout the year.

I Don’t Want a Channel, Can I Just Use the Lobbies?

You are welcome to use the public lobbies as long as you want, however, AFK users may be moved to the AFK channel to make room for others if you idle in those channels. Please be aware that anyone else can join these channels and people may join the channels and be disruptive, which is why you should make yourself a free private TeamSpeak channel.

Someone Is Harassing Me in My Own Channel, What Do I Do?

Please mute the user and then set or change the channel password on your channel, then kick the user and they will not be able to re-join the channel. If they continue to harass you please message an admin or helper with proof of the harassment and they will be dealt with. You can also use the TeamSpeak complaints system and an admin will be able to view the complaint.

I lost channel admin in my channel, what do I do?

Please message an admin (Admins have a red ST logo next to their name) on the TeamSpeak server, make sure you have your recovery key ready as you will need it to get your channel admin back.

Will my channel be deleted?

Channels are only deleted after at least a month of inactivity, inactivity is defined as there being no channel admin joining the channel in a set period of time, but you are free to make another channel at any point with no restrictions. If you are unable to make a channel again, please message an admin on the server to unlock the capability again.

Is the Server TeamSpeak 5 ready?

Yes! You can use your TeamSpeak 5 clients to connect to us with no problems, several people are already using TeamSpeak 5 on the server.

What happened to TeamSpeak 4?

The TeamSpeak team decided to skip version 4 and go straight for 5, it never existed.

Can TeamSpeak Admins See Private Messages?

No TeamSpeak admins can see your private conversations, everything is encrypted, additionally unless an admin is in the channel at the time you send a message all messages sent to the channel are also encrypted. Admins also cannot be invisible, so you do not have to worry about admins spying.

Do You Offer Free Game Servers?

This is not something we would typically do, but if you have an interesting offer and can show you have a group of players willing to use it, we would consider it. Typically we would initially offer a single game server and TeamSpeak channel for free, as well as some technical support to set it all up.

Anything Else?

If you enjoy the server please vote for us at the following TeamSpeak server list(s):

and

If you like the service please follow us on

Steam https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SameTeem/

Twitter https://twitter.com/SameTeem

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SameTeem/

Twitch SameTeem

Any problems, bugs, or suggestions? Please reply here and we'll investigate.

Last edited: