What's new

Apply For Mediator Rank

smithjojo

Level 1
Feb 8, 2012
Credits
Dear Agrression Staff!
I am 13 Years Old. Ive been on Agrression PVP Since 1.8 (MC Version) I am in the faction RMM .
On other Servers I already have been a trusted A Operator and a ADMIN.
Ive always wished to Help a server with being a staff member. Please give me a chance to develop.I will take responsibility for my decisions to kick/ban/mute anyone.
I will treat everyone like i would like to be treated.
Thanks For Reading,
Smithjojo ;D

B0SS

Level 0
Feb 26, 2012
Credits
Dear Aggression Admins,
I am 13 Years old and I would like to be meditator on your server. I've been on the server from the beta 1.0.0 but i am a good player.
I have my one faction. I have almost always followed the rules except for one time since I've had x ray and my firm have broken down.
I found the server Aggression is the best server pls make me to a meditator. pls
Thank you for reading yours xXxB0SSxXx

ckellingc

Level 10
Sep 15, 2010
Credits
Dear Aggression Admins,
I am 13 Years old and I would like to be admin on your server. I've been on the server from the 1.1 but i am a good player and builder.
I have my own faction, the "Tunnel Snakes". I have almost always followed the rules except for one time since I've had x ray and my firm have broken down.
I found the server Aggression is the best server evar pls make me to a admin. pls
Thank you for reading yours ckellingc

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Dear Aggression Admins,
I am 13 Years old and I would like to be meditator on your server. I've been on the server from the beta 1.0.0 but i am a good player.
I have my one faction. I have almost always followed the rules except for one time since I've had x ray and my firm have broken down.
I found the server Aggression is the best server pls make me to a meditator. pls
Thank you for reading yours xXxB0SSxXx

We don't have any meditator positions open, sorry!

Ikroth

Level 16
Sep 17, 2010
Credits
Dear Aggression Admins,
I am 13 Years old and cat and I would like to be an meditator on you're server. I've been on the server from the beta 1.0.0 but i am a good player.
I have my own faction, "Mormon Jesus".I have almost always followed the rules except for one time since I've had x ray and my cat walked all over my keyboard the firm have broken down.
Thank you for reading yours Ikroth

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Dear Aggression Staff!
I am 13 years old and I would like to be a moderation on your server, I have played on this server for 4 years and I can sometimes find diamond in the ground.
I sometimes see people in factions and I almost always follow the rules but apart from the 15 times when I had to cheat to strengthen my firm to stop it from breaking down!!
I found the server Aggression when I was a babby make me a mediator please because i found it when i was only 1 year old and it shows i am very loyal when I was a babby.
I will treat everyone like my friend and i will never give them items sometimes
Thank you for reading, yours Wren xxxxoxoxox

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
  1. Dear Aggression Admins,
    I am 1.5 Years old and I would like to be meditator on your server. I've been on the server from the beta 1.0.0 but i am a poop player.
    I have my one faction POOP. I have almost always followed the rules except for one time since I've had x ray and my goblin have poop.
    I found the server Aggression is the best mormon piss make me to a meditator. piss
    Thank you for reading yours StrifeOr​

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Well Boss I think you have officially buggered yours up from the start. Sorry bud.
And Smith I have seen a bit of you on here and around Aggression and both myself and Echo have said we think you need some more time on the server, forums and need to learn how the mediators work before applying for the position again. Apologies that your thread happened to be the one that idiocracy stumbled blindly into.

Regards,
Dakry.

smithjojo

Level 1
Feb 8, 2012
Credits
Well Boss I think you have officially buggered yours up from the start. Sorry bud.
And Smith I have seen a bit of you on here and around Aggression and both myself and Echo have said we think you need some more time on the server, forums and need to learn how the mediators work before applying for the position again. Apologies that your thread happened to be the one that idiocracy stumbled blindly into.

Regards,
Dakry.
Thanks Dakry i tought no one would reply. :D and 1 question why does agrression have MC forge?

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
  1. Dear Aggression Admins,
    I am 1.5 Years old and I would like to be meditator on your server. I've been on the server from the beta 1.0.0 but i am a poop player.
    I have my one faction POOP. I have almost always followed the rules except for one time since I've had x ray and my goblin have poop.
    I found the server Aggression is the best mormon piss make me to a meditator. piss
    Thank you for reading yours StrifeOr​

Dumbass