What's new

Application for mod/mediator

Harrison

Level 1
Nov 28, 2011
Credits
Hello, i'm Hczman2011 i'm applying for this position to help keep the server in check... I'm on most of the day almost every day... I believe that if I can become a mod / mediator I will be able to watch people pvp and enjoy the server as well as ban those who x-ray mod or fly etc. I have expiriance as admin / mod on 4 servers and hope you check this application... Thank you for considering me. Sincerly Hczman2011 :)

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
While it's not up to me, it seems that this should not be accepted.

1) You didn't even use the template that every other application has been made with.

2) This is basically a copy of your RMM application that's been edited a bit.

3) You didn't take the time to read any of the stickies we've put up for people applying.

Harrison

Level 1
Nov 28, 2011
Credits
I apalogize for such as I am newer to this forum... It's a bit confusing ... i'm getting more used to it and i appriciate your honest opinion ... I will make sure next time to do better. Thanks for the feedback - hczman2011

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Well I think i'm safe to make this assumption on Tom's, Echo's, Noodle's and M1's behalf. I'm afraid Harrison this is probably a no. Clearly you have not been on these servers long enough to get even a basic feel for the rules, who the players are, the feel and direction of the server... ...and more.

Nothing harsh mate just something you need to realise is that our staff team consists of players who have been on here a long time and are well known to the server. You also, clearly, haven't had a good look at the forums (in particular the previous applications) as you will have noticed many have been turned down due to not being online for long enough and where your post is also lacking compared to those that have been accepted. My apologies if this appears harsh but you will understand also where it is coming from. By all means hold it in your mind, play on the server, have fun, get to know people and in time to come you may feel you would actually benefit as a mod/med but you have to get to that point first. You can't just jump into these things.

Regards,

Dakry.

Harrison

Level 1
Nov 28, 2011
Credits
It would be good if i can try again and I actually thank you for the critisizem and I dont feel its harsh at all. Thank you for the reply ... If i may try again in a month or 2 of playing the server