Candyjack5

Level 0
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
Position wanted: Admin

MC Name:Candyjack5

Timezone: Central standard U.S. & Canada

Relevant experience: none

I believe i would make a fine admin because I am a great listener to what people have to say. I deal with problems at work not wanting to go into details but it is a high pressure job.

I have been playing minecraft for a year now and i know some tricks not a whole lot but quite nifty to know. I am an experienced gamer playing games such as LoL, RotT, etc. due to this amount of gaming i am also great at controlling people and getting things done

I thank you for your time by reading this and hope to hear back from you soon.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
if i may, let me suggest somethings.

1. you should spend a little more time on the server. become a Cpl of Srg.

2. you should apply as a mediator. not knowing the skills of an admin, does not make it likely you will become one.

3. if you apply for a mediator,( and become accepted) you should then apply for mod.

4. i should add, you should make your applacation longer :) take a look at erskew's application

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Heya Candyjack!

You may not realise, but our Administrators here are chosen with great care! Our Administrators are more than just moderators of servers, they form a core of our decision making, mediating team, as well as providing technical support, general help, and of course taking care of relations with players.

EricExtreme made a good point, generally we do not accept Administrator applications from people who have not spent an extensive amount of time on our servers, as well as having progressed through other levels of our staff.

What I can suggest, is that you first play on our server a bit! Meet our lovely community, explore the other services BoN hosts. Jump on TeamSpeak and chat with us occasionally!

Once you have spent a lot of time on our server, if you still feel like you would be interested in joining our staff, I suggest applying for a Mediator position!

Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know you better. I can suggest you jump on TeamSpeak a bit, we are always playing games like LoL together, could be a good way to get to know our staff/players better!

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
I must personally say that teamspeak is one of the musts of any admin. As Spacewhite said getting to know the administrators personally, the players (not just on Aggression), the in's and out's of how things are decided within BoN, developing yourself a name and history so that people don't take you lightly are huge when applying for admin. The reason we, who are admins, are admins at all is because we have a voice within BoN that is more than just a few servers. We all have the ability to affect and sway the decisions made in BoN and its direction because we all know each other personally. A good example of this is that though i'm in England and Noodle, Tom and such are in Australia, I will be meeting them. I have spent countless nights online with them discussing servers, likes, dislikes, problems in life and more. They know me sober, they know me drunk, they know me happy, they know me sad. Once you can happily say you know this then look to be an admin, but not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.