What's new

73554b - Ban Appeal

73554b

Level 2
Jul 14, 2011
Credits
Ya know, it's kind of humorous how all of this happened. It's gone from accusations from a 30-man faction, to a 12-hour ban from one of our server's lovely admins.

Now, you might ask yourself how a lovely being like myself might end up in the position I'm in, but the solution is simple. You see, when I logged off last night, at 6 AM (United States Eastern Time), everything was as it should be.

Upon my return this evening, I found that RMM had a massive, hideous wall surrounding the wall of my soon-to-be fortress. Made from brick and dirt, I began questioning to myself how in the hell this happened. I decided to see if maybe they claimed our land. Nope. Hmm..how could that have happened then, since just hours ago, it was UNCLAIMABLE, UNTOUCHABLE, War Zone land? Beats the hell out of me.

As it is my nature, I immediately began demanding answers, wanting to know how in the hell these RMM kids had managed to claim land that shouldn't have been touched. When I asked Laithes, I was answered with "Don't worry about it". Well, if that doesn't ring suspicious, then I don't exactly know what does.

So, I kept poking and prodding trying to obtain information, until I noticed the only admins that were on, and had been on, all day, were Cub_Nake and Echo. HA. I beckoned several times, hoping that one of them would be able to assist me, but there was no hope. About an hour ago (4 AM United States Eastern Time), I mentioned something about Noodle needing to get on to fix the wall and degen the area. Then Echo came at me, saying he could do it. I asked him why he wouldn't, he said he didn't want to make the person susceptible to any flame i may have to offer. I continuously ask him why, and yes, I do mean continuously. :D The chat logs can be read for any further information, since I haven't slept in 48 hours and I'm about to faceroll this keyboard.

In short, I was banned because I was "harassing" Echo, when in reality (and I have a few witnesses), I was demanding an answer when Echo said he had it.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
I can smell something fishy and it isn't between 73's legs.

The ugly brick/dirt wall is got replaced with cobble, but also so is my base and RMM's shop wondering what happened to my base mainly.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Nice lie there 73. I said I had no clue what the hell was going on with a wall. I also said to hold off on asking about it seeing as the supposed hackers seemed like a bigger problem at the moment. I later asked "So what's up with RMM members building where they shouldn't?" and got no response.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I would also like to note that 73 broke this rule as well:

-Do not abuse a staff member.

• --If they're in your base they're either investigating a report or have been asked by another player to observe events because they believe there will is suspicious activity.

I was taken to the RMM base to investigate the wall, and while standing on top of the RMM base 73 decided to spam about a stack full of arrows my way.

smokles

Level 23
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
I can smell something fishy and it isn't between 73's legs.

The ugly brick/dirt wall is got replaced with cobble, but also so is my base and RMM's shop wondering what happened to my base mainly.

LOL

I was drinking milk, and read this. I now need to get a paper towel and clean off my craptop.