What's new

Super Mario Wonder Drops to 60 Coins, An 88 Buck Dragon's Dogma 2, $13 Far Cry 6, and More!

The figurative sandbox of freedom that is your weekend approaches, so it's time to fill your inventory with stuff to do. Personally, I'm leaning pretty heavily into buying that 87% off Far Cry 6 twice—the plan being to gift one to a mate and then take advantage of the stellar co-op campaign. Self-serving presents aside, I'm still all about Dragon's Dogma 2, even though I'm on the other side of the credits. Game of the month for me.

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 21st birthday of the Gameboy Advance SP, the flip-top bestest version of the GBA SKUs. Debuting at a launch price of almost 200 dollarydoos, it would go on to ship a whopping 43.57M units before being discontinued in 2009. My fondest memory of my SP: using it in conjunction with a GameCube Link Cable to play asymmetrical multiplayer in Pac-Man Vs. all night long.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Game Boy Advance SP launch 2003. Ebay

- C&C 3: Tiberium Wars (PC, X360) 2007. Get

- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3) 2013. Ebay

- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (3DS) 2013. Remaster

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...